Yoga Instagram Challenge
We’ll be posting these daily on our Instagram, but we know some people are several time zones ahead of us & would like to get started practicing the poses early.
June Instagram Yoga Challenge
We’re thrilled with the outcome from the last six months, and so excited to be doing this again. We’ve moved some of the poses around, but we hope that this time we can get even more people to start participating and kick off the new year with a new found passion for Yoga! We would like for you to encourage those you know who may be interested in joining in this time around.
We’ll be posting our favorites each day, but not limiting ourselves to one per day- there’s just too many beautiful yoga photos out there to share!
Every day, simply check out that days asana & snap a photo of yourself in that pose. (Teamwork is always great!) Yoga & Photography together are such a powerful combination, and we hope this encourages others to do a little yoga every single day.
How you can join:
- Follow @GrowSoulBeautiful on Instagram - We’ll be posting a daily reminder photo of each pose on our Instagram as well as all the photos on Facebook.
- Save the graphic above to your phone or computer for easy access- Grab a quick photo with your phone or right-click on the photo to save to your computer
- Each day, snap a photo of yourself in the asana - Use an app with a timer to make it a self-portrait or grab a buddy to double the fun
- Tag us in your caption! Tag @GrowSoulBeautiful and add the hashtag #YogaADay
- Connect with others- search for the #YogaaDay hashtag to find others having fun with yoga photography
- This year, we’re adding in our #YearOfYoga poses to our Instagram challenges! To learn more about Year of Yoga, go here.
Close ups of the daily challenge graphics are posted here so you can plan ahead.