Guest Post Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in writing for us! We love to have contributors & we are also available to do guest posts on blogs that would reach our target audience, with posts like these.
Our main purpose is to create collaboration and foster connections among artists, soul-seekers, yogis, and soul-providers via our blog and the Grow Soul Beautiful Directories. Our audience is the most important part of this community, and we strive to provide our readers with the most original content and high-quality information available.
Before submitting your guest post, please refer to the following guidelines:
Publishing Guidelines for Grow Soul Beautiful:
What we look for in each guest post:
- High-quality writing that offers practical advice about yoga and living a better life.
- Your submitted work, if published, must be exclusive to our site alone. Please do not re-publish your post elsewhere in the future, although you are of course welcome to write about the same topic somewhere else. The post that you provide to us should be absolutely original.
- If providing a photograph with your submission, make sure that you own the rights to it, or use photos from the Flickr Creative Commons. Otherwise, it will not be used.
- We will edit your post for grammar, spelling, and correctness of content before sending it out to our readers. We may change or add in titles, links or information that we think will enhance your post. Before publishing your edited post, we will inform you of any changes made.
- Your submission should NOT infringe on any copyright or trademark laws. We will copyscape all guest posts, and will decline your submission if we find the information was stolen from a previously published article or post.
Declined Entries: Due to receiving multiple submissions, we are unable to accept them all. We would love to include all contributions, but again, our goal is to consistently provide our readers with only the very best posts to benefit them on their journeys. Here are just a few reasons why your entry may be declined:
- If we receive an email that appears to be spam, such as a message that begins, “Dear Webmaster,” or “Dear admin,” we will not accept your submission. We also will not publish your post if you own a spam-related website. We only share personalized posts with our engaged readers, and would hope that you desire the same.
- We appreciate those who do their research and ensure that the ideas they pitch to us haven’t already been published on our blog.
Minimum Posting Requirements:
Yoga Content Submission - Storytelling is a central component of the Grow Soul Beautiful community. We love hearing how yoga has changed our readers’ lives, and believe these stories need to be shared with others – particularly young women and those at the outset of their spiritual journeys. Have an inspirational story about how you’ve taken yoga off the mat and into your day-to-day life that you’d like to see on the site? We would love for you to share!
Photographer Content Submission - The art of photography is the perfect tool to capture the grace + beauty of an Asana, improve yoga postures, and honor the wonders of the human body. We are looking for photographers who are adept at capturing these kinds of images, as well as photographs that inspire and enrich the soul.
Creatives Content Submission - Are you a writer or graphic designer? Are you a creative with talents or expertise you want to share with the Grow Soul Beautiful community? You can support us by contributing articles, original writing and storytelling, guest blog posts, and featured information on courses, workshops, and other resources.
Readers Content Submission - Our readers are the most vital component of our community — and the most cherished. We would love for you to become an active part of Grow Soul Beautiful, whether you submit a guest post about your own journey to spiritual growth, send us a photograph of yourself as you master a particular yoga pose, or simply join in the conversation by posting a comment under one of our contributed articles.
Most of all, we are always grateful for any suggestions you may have about how we can improve the site so that it serves you better.
This is as much your site as it is ours!
How to Submit Your Guest Post:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org using “GUEST POST SUBMISSION” in the subject line. In your email, please include the following: Title, content, attachments for photos, and a brief bio with a head-shot if you choose to include it. (Your bio must be less than 150 words, and can contain links to your website and social media profiles.)
- The content must be submitted as a Word document or HTML text, and we will do our best to keep your formatting intact.
- There are no rigid rules on length, but it should be long enough to be substantive, but not overly lengthy.
- Feel free to link to posts or pages on Grow Soul Beautiful in the post, but please use outside links sparingly.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. The owners of Grow Soul Beautiful reserve the right to make all editorial decisions, and submitting a guest post is not a guarantee it will be published. We are more than happy to work with you on developing ideas for guests posts to ensure they are publishable. Please don’t hesitate to email us your ideas so we can work together to ensure they get published.